Looking for a treadmill that’s affordable, built to last and offers a great workout? The Body Sculpture BT3152 may be a great option for you. With a powerful motor, foldable design, manual incline and built-in programmes, this treadmill is a smart option for people of all fitness levels.
Body Sculpture BT3152 Treadmill at a Glance
- 2hp motor with a speed range of 0.8kph to 14kph
- 4 built-in programmes: 1 manual and three pre-set.
- A two-level manual incline
- Folds up for easy storage
- Transport wheels make it easy to move the machine
- Console digital display with time, distance, speed, calories burned and heart rate
- Hand-pulse sensors
- Water bottle holder
- Cushioned running deck
- Can withstand a maximum user weight of 110kg
|Body Sculpture Motorised Treadmill - Orange/Grey/Black||7 Reviews||Check Latest Price|
Features and Performance
Body Sculpture’s BT3152 treadmill is affordably priced and performs surprisingly well. It’s a great option for users of all fitness levels, and comes with all of the features you need to make your workouts as challenging as you see fit.
The console displays important data, such as your workout time, the distance you’ve ran, the calories you’ve burned, and the speed at which you’re running. Built-in hand pulse sensors allow the treadmill to keep track of your heart rate, so you can increase or decrease the difficulty of your workout as necessary.
It comes with four programmes: three pre-set and one manual, so you can choose a workout that suits your fitness level.
If you’re not interested in using a pre-set workout, you can use the two-level manual incline to make your workouts more challenging. The incline can be adjusted by lifting the end of the treadmill and then moving a lever into place.
What may surprise many users is that the machine is quiet when in use. Treadmills have a reputation for being one of the noisiest pieces of gym equipment, but this model exceeds expectations in this department.
One of the great things about this model is that it folds up. When folded, the machine’s dimensions are 30L x 72W x 15H cm squared. Its wheels also allow for easier (I stress the word easier) transport from one location to another. Because of these two features, the BT3152 is a great option for anyone living in a smaller home or flat.
- Quiet when in use.
- Affordably priced.
- Offers multiple programmes.
- Manual incline allows you to adjust the difficulty of your workout.
- Can be folded up and stored in a corner or against the wall.
- Although the wheels make it easier to move the treadmill, it’s still quite heavy.
- Unpacking can be difficult if you don’t have anyone to help.
- The manual does not mention how to adjust the incline (see the Features and Performance section above for details on how to do this).
Overall, the Body Sculpture BT3152 is a smart buy for beginners and experienced treadmill users. It doesn’t come with all of the bells and whistles you would find on high-end models, but it offers everything you need to get a great workout and reach your fitness goals.
Last update on 2022-05-27 / Amazon Product Advertising API